30 December 2010

82. Absolute Perfection is Here and Now

The ideas of 'me' and 'mine' are at the root of all conflict. Be free of them and you will be out of conflict.

You fight others all the time for your survival as a separate body-mind, a particular name and form. To live you must destroy.

The world is what it contains and each thing affects all others. We all kill the child and we all die with it.

In our ignorance we are innocent; in our actions we are guilty. We sin without knowing and suffer without understanding.

We fight, we kill, we destroy life & property and yet we are affectionate & self-sacrificing. We nurse the child tenderly & orphan it too.

Our only hope: to stop, to look, to understand & to get out of the traps of memory. For memory feeds imagination &…generates desire & fear.

I do not look at death as a calamity as I do not rejoice at the birth of a child. The child is out for trouble while the dead is out of it.

For me the moment of death will be a moment of jubilation, not of fear. I cried when I was born and I shall die laughing.

The cosmic heart beats ceaselessly. I am the witness and the heart too.

It is the instinct of exploration, the love of the unknown, that brings me into existence.

It is in the nature of being to see adventure in becoming, as it is in the very nature of becoming to seek peace in being.

This alteration of being and becoming is inevitable; but my home is beyond.

Whatever has a beginning must have an end. In the timeless all is perfect, here and now.

The secret is in action—here and now. It is your behavior that blinds you to yourself. Disregard whatever you think yourself to be.

Act as if you were absolutely perfect.

My grace is telling you now: look within. All you need you have. Use it.

Action does not lead to perfection; perfection is expressed in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment