05 November 2010

33. Everything Happens by Itself

To see the unreal is wisdom. Beyond this lies the
inexpressible.

All states of mind, all names and forms of existence are
rooted in non-enquiry, non-investigation, in imagination and credulity.

I cannot tell what I am because words can describe only
what I am not. I am, and because I am, all is.

All who come are helped, for such is the law. Only the
shape help takes varies according to the need.

What you call the universe, nature, is my spontaneous
creativity. Whatever happens -- happens. But such is my nature that all
ends in joy.

To want nothing and do nothing—that is true creation! To
watch the universe emerging and subsiding in one's heart is a wonder.

When effort is needed, effort will appear. When
effortlessness becomes essential, it will assert itself. You need not push
life about.

Don't be afraid, don't resist, don't delay. Be what you
are. There is nothing to be afraid of. Trust and try. Experiment honestly.

Give your real being a chance to shape your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment